Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time on my hands

So last friday I had an interview. I have yet to hear from them. Obviously this doesn't make me happy, but what am I going to do. Apply at more places.

But of course, during the day I have sooooo much time on my hands. I have picked up my knitting. I am finishing a blanket I started a while ago and have started making knit rats. Yup rats. Cat toys actually. I make a little pouch filled with catnip and put that inside.

My cats are going bonkers for them.

In a passing conversation with my cousin, he suggested I sell them on Etsy. I have to think about it. See if there is a market and see how much it will cost. I mean, its not like I am doing anything while I sit here trying to find a job.

Searching for a job is so nerve wracking. I hate it. Despite being qualified for jobs, they just don't hire. But enough of that.

Maybe this little venture might work. Maybe it won't.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment