Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hopeing and Praying

It's been a while and lots of stuff has happened. My husband's grandmother passed away this last week and that was a dramatic ordeal. But she is no longer in any medical distress and at peace. It was nice to see at that her age she still had so many people visiting to pay their respects.

I have been offered a job by two different businesses. One of them is a last resort and the other is the one I want. Each time I go to talk to the owner about the one I want, she is busy or gone for the day. I hope the note I left for her today gets to her and the offer is still open.

I'm scared about my part time job that I am still doing training for. I'm afraid that with the full time job I hope I get will ruin it for me or that the part time one will ruin the full time. I don't know what to do at this point. at this point all I can do is put my faith in God that this all works out for the best.

Say a prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment