Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Time Draws Near

In less than a week I will be starting my new part-time job in an official capacity. The most important training will be today. Hopefully it will be sufficient. Though I doubt they will throw us newbies to the sharks...hopefully. With previous experience in this field I hope I am not too overwhelmed. We shall see.

I applied somewhere else the other day for another part-time job to fill the day time. I hope they give me a call back soon. I don't know what else to do. My husband has yet to get a call back. He has applied in many places but we still wait. It has become very nerve wracking. But we haven't lost our patience and we still have faith in God that the right job will surface. Just wish it would present itself sooner rather than later. But of course, how would that test our faith. Ah God, he is a wiley one. :)

As I attempt to type, my cat is trying to shower me with affection and gain some for himself. He is such a sweet kitty. I'm glad I picked him at the shelter as he hid all shy beneath the registration table.  But that is a story for another time.

I continue to list items to my Etsy shop, but still just have the two sales. I hope that with the constant promoting I am doing by posting the links everywhere I can ( http://craftasticgoodness.etsy.com/ :) ) that people will find something they like and buy it. I have gotten lots of "FAVORITES" from people, but no bites.

I have faith thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment