Friday, June 1, 2012

Obsession

I think my reading became an obsession during the month of May. With all that was going on, including a floral holiday (Mother's Day), Memorial Day and doing the normal day today stuffs, I managed to read 13 books and start another. Towards the end, I was reading 1 a day. And I managed to go to work, do work, get home, make dinner, play with the animals AND sleep.

This is a first for me in terms of the number of books. I am usually good for 4-6 a month. But this was crazy. I don't know if I will ever do that again.

Don't worry, I won't be extolling on them. Too many, and I don't know that I want to. I will, however, post a list of them.

My birthday is coming up this month. Yay me! I saw something on Facebook today that I want. It's pricey, but very cool!

Wigle Whiskey has a home aging kit for their white wheat whiskey. Hehehe, try saying that 3 times fast. There is a small and large kit. The small comes with a liter of white wheat whiskey (jeez, it's even hard to type fast), a small cask/barrel and a snifter for it. I know some people would be think that is just silly. But hey, I like it, I want it, so =P.

Anyway, this feels like its going to be a long weekend. I don't know why, but I just have that feeling.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment