Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Type, type, typing

So the writing bug has struck me again, hard. There are days when all I want to do is read and other days where all I want to do is write. It's a vicious cycle.

And I may have been wrong about my not reading a crap load of books again this month. It's the 5th and I have already read three. Even with my writing, I am still reading a lot.

There have been a few word blocks in my way, but right now, they just want to all tumble out to the point that my fingers are having a hard time keeping up. I get the words out on the screen, but the letters in them are all jumbled up. Like my brain is working fine, but my fingers have become dyslexic.

But I have been asked to give up the laptop for now. So I will go find a new book to read since I finished the last one on the way home from work.

G'nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment